W H O L E S A L E T E R M S
Please read our wholesale terms carefully before placing an order.
By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.
• No minimum order (subject to change)
• Carriage paid for orders over £100 (Standard delivery only. Not including international orders)
• U.K delivery charges £8.50 for standard delivery. International delivery charges may vary.
Please email email@example.com for more details.
• International buyers are responsible for covering any additional charges incurred by their method of payment including conversion fees and commission fees.
• Credit cards not accepted.
• (For orders not placed on this site) All first time U.K payments will be invoiced on a pro-forma basis, after this payment must be made within 30 days. We will exercise the right to charge 5% daily interest on overdue invoices (those that exceed the 30 days period). International orders are all invoiced on a pro-forma basis.
• Damaged or faulty items must be reported within 48 hours of receiving order. These items must be returned before credit can be issued.
• Products will remain property of Stephanie Davies until they have been paid for in full.
• Stock may only be refunded if damaged or faulty.
• Wholesale deliveries will usually be dispatched within 14 working days, but due to the time it takes to add finishings to the cards, please allow longer with larger orders. You will be notified of any delay.
• All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
• We reserve the right to change designs, prices and products at any time without prior notice.
• All information and general descriptions given including sizes, colour and materials are intended as a guide and shall not be binding on Stephanie Davies.
• Due to the nature of digital printing, colours and finishes may vary slightly from the examples shown.
• We are intentional in creating hand finished and embellished products and try to avoid using factory processes as much as possible. Our cards are glittered by hand (unless stated otherwise) and foil stamped by hand on our antique foiling machine. Due to the nature of these processes, subtle variations of positioning and foil coverage may occur.